- PhD in Applied Modelling and Computation, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, 2010-date.
- MSc in Systems & Control Engineering, Coventry University, 2008-2009.
- Diplom in Mechanical Engineering, Bochum University of Applied Sciences, Germany, 2004-2008.
- Tutorial for vision based Liquid Metal Surface Detection; Milthaler, Haas, Pedchenko (2009); Proceedings of 20th International Conference on Systems Engineering (ICSE), 10/09/2009
- Best Practice Award 2009 (Best overall Student), Bochum University of Applied Sciences, Germany, 14/3/2009.
- Tutor of Mathematics, Bochum University of Applied Sciences, 9/2006-2/2007
- Intern, Department of Computational Fluid Dynamics, AUDI AG, Ingolstadt, Germany, 4/2008-9/2008
- Intern, Engineering Department, Stankiewicz International Corporation, Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA, 4/2007-8/2007
- Fluid-Solid Interaction Modelling
This page was last modified on 9 March 2011, at 13:00.
This page has been accessed 1,338 times.